We are Food Moodz, where more than a million Foodies go each day for original, inspirational content that feeds their passions, interests, and current mood for food. As a contributor for us, you will inspire foodies to buy and cook with new ingredients, travel to a different country and taste the food, and visit certain restaurants. We want to create the worlds largest community of Global Foodie Citizens (GFCs).
OUR CONTENT represents a diversity of foods that are a result of creative endeavors or historical and religious events. It’s translated for the beginner or home cook but is still interesting to the expert chef. We support Global Foodie Citizens (GFCs) that indulge in learning about and eating foods at the workplace, during travel, or in front of the TV with your pajamas on and feet up.
OUR TONE is friendly, upbeat, encouraging, optimistic, open-minded, and professional. We are friends giving advice and in the know, but we’re not know-it-alls. We’re building a foodie community. Stories are written with a positive spin; we approach topics as fans, not critics, unless we’re publishing a restaurant review.
OUR PURPOSE is to create a community of Global Foodie Citizens (GFCs) and promote diverse voicesand perspectives of GFCs not only through the recipes and must eats by city that we cover, but also through the voices we are highlighting and seeking out.
- Easy, beautiful recipes
- Exotic Ingredient uses
- Wellness/Healthy Recipes along with benefits
- How To Videos
- Millennial Food Craze
- Chef or Celebrity Food Talks
- Restaurant Reviews
- Must Eats by City
- Uses for a new Kitchen Tool
VOICE + TONE
- 1. Be honest and authentic, and let your personality come through in your writing.
- 2. We welcome edgy topics, but please don’t resort to shock value.
- 3. If you wouldn’t say something to your subject’s face, don’t write it.
- 4. Your story should always provide a service to your reader.
- 5. Be clever in your writing but not salacious or snarky.
- 6. Use slang and abbreviations sparingly.
- 7. Food is the centerpiece and community is the catalyst
- 8. Keep headlines and main images clean and safe for work.
- 1. All submissions must be original content that you own the rights to.
- 2. Please fact check your story and provide sources for all your info.
- 3. If you include images, you must own the rights to them.
- 4. Images must be high-resolution and be at least 1456 pixels wide.
- 5. Submission of a post does not guarantee it will be published on Food Moodz. Our team will reach out if we’d like to run your story!