Make this easy rich Italian Pasta Dish in 20 minutes!
Cooking time: 20 min
Pasta with less than 10 ingredients and in 20 minutes? When I’m living in my NYC Apartment, I make this at least once a week! – Neha Khullar, Founder, www.foodmoodz.com
- 8 ounces spaghetti
- 2 large egg yolks
- 3/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan Cheese
- 4 slices bacon, sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Large Skillet
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta according to package instructions; reserve 1/2 cup water and drain well.
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat. Add bacon and cook until brown and crispy, about 6-8 minutes; reserve excess fat for future use.
- Stir in the garlic and stir for about 1 minute. Reduce heat to medium-low.
- Stir in the pasta and cheese and stir well
- Add 1-2 Tbsp. Pasta Water and stir well
- Remove to a large serving dish and add the egg yolks to the center. The pasta should be very hot at this point. Stir very quickly for a few minutes until a thick coating is formed
- Garnish with Parsley and serve.