Exotic, rich, and flavorful!
Cooking time: 5 hours (4 hr. marinade)
This is a perfect summertime BBQ meat on a stick!
- 1 lb chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 3 cloves garlic, minced or pressed
- 1 green onion, minced
- 2 tbsp minced lemon grass
- 2 tbsp curry powder
- 1 tbsp honey or light brown sugar
- 1/2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1/2 tbsp fish sauce
- 1/2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- Grill pans or Outdoor BBQ
- Mix all the ingredients together in a large bowl. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- To get the Entire Recipe Click Here