Try making these Japanese Hotcakes!
Cooking time: 30 min.
I just had to try making Japanese Hotcakes myself! They’re sweeter than your typical, flat pancakes, they also look way cooler.
- 2 large eggs, separated
- 1 cup of buttermilk
- ¼ cup sugar
- ½ tsp. vanilla
- 1½ cups of flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- ¼ tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp. Coconut Oil, melted
- ring mold or circle cookie cutter
- heatproof bowl/casserole that will fit over the ring molds
- Warm the ring mold(s) on the griddle for a minute or two before brushing the mold and the griddle generously with melted coconut oil. Pour in enough batter to fill the ring mold 1/3 of the way.
- To get the remaining recipe, click Here