Try making these protein-rich, easy-to-bake roasted chickpeas!
Cooking time: 30 min
Writer and aspiring novelist, Nick Holloway, strengthens mind and body with protein-rich, easy-to-bake roasted chickpeas. A sweet version can be made with vegetable oil, cinnamon, and sugar as well!
- 1 – 14 oz. can chickpeas
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil – chopped
- 1 Lemon – juiced- twig removed
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 1/2 tsp. oregano
- One 12 x 8 baking dish
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Mix all of the ingredients together in the baking dish
- Bake in the oven until golden brown (about 30-45 min) and shake every 10 minutes to ensure even baking.