Try this unique and traditional cornbread dish in both Portuguese and Spanish cuisine
Cooking time: 30 Min
Migas is a unique and traditional dish in both Portuguese and Spanish cuisine. A typical portuguese hearty breakfast includes migas with some type of meat on the side. We love making variations and serving it with cod especially. Enjoy!” – Chef Joaquim Saragga Lea
- .25 Kg. Corn Bread
- 1 Kg. Black Eyed Peas-cooked or canned
- 1.2 Kg. Heart Cabbage
- 2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- Shred the Cabbage and Keep aside
- Pull Apart the Corn bread into small pieces.
- In a flat fry pan on medium heat, add Olive Oil and corn bread and stir
the bread until toasted.
- Add the Cabbage and black eyed peas and mix well in the pan and let
the cabbage cook slightly.
- Remove from the heat, plate and serve!